Do you have 5-7+ years’ experience as a Channel Marketing Manager? Are you a motivated, results-driven marketer who is passionate about creating effective campaigns, working closely with our technology and channel partners and can handle events from A-Z?
Then this might be the position you want to work in next!
This role is ideal for an independently working marketing professional who wants to join one of the leading providers of AI-powered video analytics software. We are in a rapidly expanding industry and this can be your chance to join us on this exciting ride. To begin with, you will report to our COO Raziel Bareket.
Event & Lead Management
- Research and recommend events in the various sales territories and plan attendance together with sales and in accordance with the budget
- Event and webinar execution
- Managing and improving lead generation campaigns, measuring and reporting results
- Support event, webinar, and tradeshow sign-ups and logistics (online and onsite)
- Design, manage and track lead management in close collaboration with sales
Channel and Technology Partner Marketing
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with partners, and work closely with them to achieve mutual goals
- Build, execute and measure joint marketing activities with partners, from marketing campaign concept to creative content development and program execution, including industry events, online and direct mail campaigns
- Work with stakeholders to develop co-marketing and co-selling opportunities to build pipeline in market
- Frequent communication with our partners to ensure they are well-versed in our products and can effectively market and sell them
- Measure and assess metrics for success for Partner Marketing
- Activate campaigns in-market, including social media, email, and other digital channels, and work on lead generation strategies to drive new business
- Work closely with the sales to align efforts and drive revenue
- Use data and analytics to measure and improve the performance of demand generation efforts
A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or communication, or a related field
A master’s degree may be advantageous
Knowledge of digital marketing best practices including social media
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a marketing manager position
Proficiency in marketing automation and CRM software
B2B experience in indirect sales, Channel Marketing in a regional role will be a great advantage
Experience in integrated marketing, i.e. events, demand generation, digital channels, partner marketing and marketing program management
Important skills and requirements for this role
Strong collaborator and thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment between marketing and sales
You work with a high ambition level and are not afraid to challenge yourself and others
Proficiency in English, both in speaking and in writing
High energy, positive, possess high professionalism and take pride in work deliverables
Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
What we offer
This is a unique opportunity to be a part of an innovative team that is making a difference in AI Video Analytics protecting people and assets. You'll have the chance to be part of the development of our footprint across multiple countries.
We regularly call for interviews. We look forward to receiving your application and CV.
Irisity is a leading provider of AI-powered video analytics solutions. We develop deep learning-based algorithms upgrading security cameras into intelligent detection devices while safeguarding personal integrity. We believe that enhanced AI performance, ethics, and privacy go hand in hand, creating a positive mark within the camera security industry.
Irisity currently serves customers in more than 90 countries and has offices in Sweden, the USA, Singapore, the UAE, and Israel, and operates through a network of resellers, partners, security companies, and camera manufacturers globally.
As a global company, we value diverse teams that can contribute to our team success through their unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds.
Read more at www.irisity.com