Technical Presales & Solution Engineer, UK & Ireland
Agent Vi, an Irisity AB (publ) group company, develops and produces an industry-leading suite of advanced video analytics products that use cutting-edge AI technologies. We are now looking for a Technical Presales & Solution Engineer, who wants to be part of an exciting future in a high growth industry and a fast-moving company.
Are you proactive, forward thinking and follow things through?
Can you navigate between technical workshops, acting presales in larger projects and be the subject matter expert in customer meetings?
If so, then Irisity could very much be your next career move.
As part of a strong team we are now looking for a Solution Engineer who will work closely with the sales organization ensuring that together we give the right attention to a set of defined integrators, consultants, end customers and distributors. You will therefore be the central point educating and building up Irisity analytics knowledge and deployments in the UK / Ireland territory, and additional European countries when need be.
Your area of focus will be multifold, challenging and fun and the ideal candidate has a technical background with a commercial understanding. There are no two days at Irisity which are the same, which sets a high expectation on the candidate. On the one hand, you plan and structure your time well ahead and in parallel are flexible and agile when needed.
You will be working from your home office with key focus on the UK market with the capability to travel to other European countries in the European region when/if need be. Therefore, the candidate should be willing to travel occasionally.
- Work closely with the Sales Director on planning ahead
- Performing demonstration sessions of our solutions to Dealers, System Integrators and customers to win business
- Proactively following up on projects and agreed plans
- Examining tenders and preparing the technical part (response) together with relevant stakeholders
- Hands-on and technical assistance in connection with preparation and setting up of exhibitions, events, customer meetings, etc.
- Solid expertise in software, hardware, and services and understanding of how this works together
- Preferably a background within the Video Surveillance Industry
- More than 5 years experience in working with a 2-tier channel (distributors and integrators)
- In-depth technical knowledge of IT, especially network, storage and Windows platform
- Debian Linux OS
- Basic Bash scripting capabilities
- Experience with working in virtualization technologies such as VMWare
- Experience with Kubernetes cluster in a production environment, Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Kubernetes DNS how it interacts with external DNS servers
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (specifically Elasticsearch and Kibana)
- Experience with Kubernetes monitoring tools Rancher / KubeSpher
- Experience in the following technologies – advantage:
- Experience in a customer-facing technical role
- Strong ability to convey complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Willingness to travel and assist in other markets from time to time
- A “let's get things done-attitude”
- You bring a technical background, however with a business understanding
- Good at communicating technical knowledge also to non-technicians
- Have fun with software, PCs and technical installations
- Reliable, Open, Independent, Flexible & Innovative
- Service minded and customer oriented. You always see the glass half full rather than half empty.
Irisity is an international company, and corporate language is English.
- Native English
- Any second language is an advantage
We offer an exciting and challenging job in a leading video analytics company. You will be part of a team of professional and talented colleagues. As an Irisity employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We will be interviewing candidates in October, so please submit your application as soon as possible via the link. If you have any questions, please contact COO Raziel Bareket firstname.lastname@example.org
Irisity is a leading provider of AI-powered video analytics solutions. We develop deep learning-based algorithms upgrading security cameras into intelligent detection devices while safeguarding personal integrity. We believe that enhanced AI performance, ethics, and privacy go hand in hand, creating a positive mark within the camera security industry.
Irisity currently serves customers in more than 90 countries and has offices in Sweden, the USA, Singapore, the UAE, and Israel, and operates through a network of resellers, partners, security companies, and camera manufacturers globally.
As a global company, we value diverse teams that can contribute to our team success through their unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds.
Read more at www.irisity.com