Sales Director, France (Based in Paris or Greater Paris)
Are you well known within the Video Surveillance & Security industry from either the VMS, Video Analytics or Camera in France (and potentially Maghreb) with a hunter and can do-attitude, then Irisity has an opportunity for you to be part of an exciting future in a high growth industry. Irisity is now expanding the footprint and market investments across Europe and Middle East
As a Sales Director for France and Maghreb you will have a key role in a strategic important territory in the EMEA region where you will have a key role in the further development of this territory.
It is obvious that you are driven by sales and building business, however the right candidate is much more than that. As an individual you have an entrepreneur mindset, a DNA that does not take a no for an answer and on top, you know that if there is a will then there is a way.
Planning, building strong partnerships (system integrators) and overachieving the budgets is basic for you and it is the challenge and the opportunity that excites you. You know what it takes to win large accounts and working on both strategic & operational level.
Your main responsibility will be to deliver on the business objectives in your territory. Using your expertise and knowledge in how to work close with key system integrators, end customers and consultants (A&E) you will be growing and expanding the business in the region.
To begin with you will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
The role will also include:
- Building, driving and deepening the relations with Systems Integrators (Dealerships)
- Building, driving and acting upon business plans with managed partners.
- Engaging and working with local consultants
- Engaging and working with large end users in Real Time Analytics environments
- Participating in events, seminars and exhibitions
- Be liaison for the territory to the rest of the organization and vice versa
The role requires that you are located in Paris / Greater Paris. The role requires travelling in the territory and sometimes abroad to other Irisity offices (max 20 days a year).
For the right person this will be an exciting step in the career.
- More than 5+ years of experience in the territory with video surveillance and/or video analytics is mandatory.
- 10+ years’ experience in sales partner management with a proven success record.
- Strong IT skills specifically with MS Office.
- Knowledge of Zoho CRM is an advantage but not a demand.
- Fluent in French and ideally other languages.
- Decisive yet always pleasant.
- Self-propelling and result oriented yet natural team player
- Relationship-minded with business on top of the agenda
- Open and honest with a positive and solution-oriented attitude
- Service-minded and customer driven
Irisity AB offers
We offer an exciting and challenging job in the global leading Video Analytics (AI) Company. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues and you will have the opportunity to shape your position. As an Irisity employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
Irisity AB is an international company, and corporate language is English.
We will be interviewing candidates immediately and expect to have our new member of Irisity on board as soon as possible. Please, submit your application as soon as possible via the link. If you have any questions for the position, please contact Raziel Bareket, Chief Operating Officer Raziel.Bareket@irisity.com or Anna Engqvist email@example.com.
Irisity is a leading provider of AI-powered video analytics solutions. We develop deep learning-based algorithms upgrading security cameras into intelligent detection devices while safeguarding personal integrity. We believe that enhanced AI performance, ethics, and privacy go hand in hand, creating a positive mark within the camera security industry.
Irisity currently serves customers in more than 90 countries and has offices in Sweden, the USA, Singapore, the UAE, and Israel, and operates through a network of resellers, partners, security companies, and camera manufacturers globally.
As a global company, we value diverse, inclusive teams that can contribute to our team success through their unique perspectives, experiences, and backgrounds.
Read more at www.irisity.com